DOD Tech USA warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
I. Warranty Length
For newly purchased, previously unopened DOD Tech USA products, parts and labour are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as noted. Replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer. Products sold as Refurbished stock have their own limited warranty.
II. Who Is Protected
This warranty is enforceable only by the original consumer purchaser. Proof of purchase is required for warranty service. DOD Tech USA will only warranty units purchased from authorized resellers. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) to verify if your product qualifies for warranty.
III. What Is And Is Not Covered
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the length of the 1-year length of the warranty. DOD Tech USA products are manufactured by DOD Tech Taiwan. But, like any other product, they are not indestructible. Therefore, our warranty does not cover product damage that may result from abuse or mishandling of the products, nor does it cover incidental or consequential damage.
Not Covered By Warranty
- Any product which has been modified without permission from DOD Tech USA, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by DOD Tech USA Inc.
- Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier)
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Cases, batteries, accessories or other consumables used with this product.
- Product not meeting your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
- products purchased through unauthorized resellers/dealers, or products sold by resellers/dealers outside of North America region.
- Removal or installation charges.
- Shipping charges.
- Any incidental charges.
IV. Exclusion Of Damages
DOD Tech USA’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. DOD Tech USA shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
V. Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
VI. Local Law And Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
VII. Products purchased from Unauthorized Resellers / Vendors located outside of North America Region / Grey Market Products
DOD Tech USA is unable to provide any type of support or provide firmware upgrades to any equipment purchased from Unauthorized Resellers, Vendors located outside of the North America Region, or purchases from the grey market. To verify if your product or place of purchase is classified as such, please contact our Sales department (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 1888-866-0859
VIII. Products outside warranty period
For all out of warranty products, technical support will be provided on an hourly-rate basis (pre-authorization of a credit card may be required prior to support being provided). In many cases, your Technical Support Representative can remotely diagnose and correct the issue. However, if it is determined the equipment requires factory repair, DOD Tech USA will issue an RMA (Return Material Authorization) and can generally complete repairs within 14 business days (excluding shipping time). A repair quote will be provided upon request. Out of warranty support can be paid using the attached credit card authorization form. Your options will be discussed with you before any charges are incurred.